Today’s libraries want to market their resources and products and services more than ever. Way to the proliferation of digital information, patrons can easily to find information from other sources without recognizing the usefulness and relevance in their library. Libraries have been producing their very own promotional videos with success, strengthening their relationships with their users and gaining new audiences.
You can increase awareness of your library’s resources & products and services by producing your personal videos. Video Marketing for Libraries provides step by step instructions on find out how to produce videos designed to market your library and strategies to assess their have an effect on.
This book will guide you through:
- gaining internal support
- crafting a clear message
- building the library’s audience
- writing storyboards and scripts
- casting and rehearsing actors
- filming and recording voiceover, editing, publishing, promoting,
- using online tools & animation software
- and assessing the efforts